Ebook Free Download | Serge Kahili King - Urban Shaman | Urban Shaman is the first book I've read on Hawaiian shamanism; I'd never really even thought of it before. I picked up a copy because the artwork on the cover got my attention, and the cover summary hinted that he book might be interesting. What I found inside far surpassed my expectations. Rather than the usual "beliefs on how the universe works" and the same old meditation-for-beginners, it gives pratical insights, as well as exercises that prove their truth and exercises to put those truths to use. Instead of the usual untouchable, just-for-interest monologue, I found an interactive, useful practices that anyone can use to enhance their everyday lives. Though intrigued, I was a little skeptical, but the exercises give evidence of the truth of the wisdom shared. For example, did you know that it's nearly impossible to hold anger when you are completely physically relaxed? I didn't, and when I tried it, I found that the author was right. Okay, you have my attention.
I recommend this book not only to readers interested in shamanism, but anyone interested in new perspectives that can improve their health and well-being. A lot of the content of the book can be easily merged with one's personal beliefs and practices, regardless of religious affiliation. An excellent read and reference!
Download Serge Kahili King - Urban Shaman Link 1
Download Serge Kahili King - Urban Shaman Link 2
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment