Ebook Free Download | Around the World in Knitted Socks | With so much focus on books for beginner knitters, I'm very grateful there are still a few publishers producing books that appeal to experienced knitters. I am passionate about stranded color knitting so I'm thrilled 16 of the 26 designs in this book are colorwork socks. Around the World in Knitted Socks includes patterns from traditional knitting locales like Scotland and Norway but also patterns inspired by Italy and Switzerland.
Most of the patterns are cuff-down and she uses some fun techniques like mock argyles knit with short rows instead of intarsia, knitted braids, embroidery, sideways construction, traveling stitches, and beads. It has been many years since I've seen a book that offered so many stranded sock patterns I want to make.
Download Around the World in Knitted Socks Link 1
Download Around the World in Knitted Socks Link 2
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment