Ebook Free Download | Play the Evans Gambit | I am of course a bit biased. This is a must book for anyone who wants to play the Evans Gambit. This book is thorough and well presented. It is a big improvement over their older book. I like Tim Harding's work generally. Gambit play is fun and can often lead to quick victories, but to play this style of chess, one must be well prepared. This is the bilbe for Evans Gambit players. To be without it is asking for trouble. I also recommend Estrin's book on the Two Knights Defense if you are going to play this opening. If you are Master 2200 or lower this opening can really be fun. It is great for blitz.
Download Play the Evans Gambit Link 1
Download Play the Evans Gambit Link 2
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment