Ebook Free Download | Murach's ASP.NET 4 Web Programming with VB 2010 | I purchased this book after reading the excellent reviews. I have decent html knowledge, and some limited asp 3.0 skills. I wanted to start using asp.net 2.0 and Visual Studio 2005. I found myself quite confused with the first one page project in the book. This was because the project is presented as if the reader already has VB 2005 experience. I found similar reviews to Murach's ASP.net 1.1 web programming book. If you are looking for entry level use of VS 2005 with ASP.net this unfortunately is not it. I was hoping to see explanations of different controls in the toolboxes, etc. I will keep this for future reference and keep searching for a good beginner's book.
Download Murach's ASP.NET 4 Web Programming with VB 2010 Link 1
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment