Ebook Free Download | Python in a Nutshell, Second Edition | I bought this book at the PyCon 2003 Python conference mainly to complete my Python book collection. I thought that since it was a Nutshell book and I already knew a ton about Python (I am an official developer on the language) that I wouldn't really pick up that much. I was wrong. Not only did I learn some new things, but Alex's wonderful way of presenting ideas helped clarify and present a different view of some vital concepts in Python that made them even easier to grasp than I had originally thought. There is a reason why he is called the Martellibot on comp.lang.python and the python-dev mailing list. I also have a friend who is a programmer who has read the first chapter or so of the book and has also found it a great way to learn Python. So whether you are a hardened Python programmer or just starting out (as long as you can already program), this book is definitely worth the money. And the Python Cookbook makes a great companion book to this to pick up a few tricks and get even more example code.
Download Python in a Nutshell, Second Edition Link 1
Download Python in a Nutshell, Second Edition Link 2
Please give crackling and his advice to the progress of this web.
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment