Ebook Free Download | Sock Club: Join the Knitting Adventure | I wear knit socks and give them as presents too. My problem is that I'm a fairly loose knitter and 56 sts is the number I need usually. But with this book I am hopeful that I can modify the patterns which call for more sts so that they will also work for me. Most of the patterns have a gauge of 8 sts per inch and my gauge is 7 which means I can probably make most of them. There is only one pair I don't care for. My favorite is a cable pattern. In addition to the sock patterns which are all charted and also written out, there is a lot of information on how to modify and change them to fit. The yarns used are fingering weight sock yarns and the internet information is also given if you want to get the exact yarns as they are from small yarn suppliers.
Download Sock Club: Join the Knitting Adventure Link 1
Download Sock Club: Join the Knitting Adventure Link 2
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment