Ebook Free Download | Small Change: Why Business Won't Save the World | I found this a wonderful short read on a topic that has interested me for a long time; whether business has too much influence over the not-for-profit and philanthropy foundations in the era of the mega-foundations like Gates'. Michael Edwards asks whether this is a good or bad thing, or somewhere in beween. He backs up his argument with some clear logic arising from the crucible of many years of experience, and holds one's attention with a lot of interesting stories. I realized I had a lot of assumptions, and came away with an entirely fresh viewpoint. I'd definitely recommend this for anyone interested in a philanthropic approach to their world, however large or small.
Download Small Change: Why Business Won't Save the World Link 1
Download Small Change: Why Business Won't Save the World Link 2
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment