Ebook Free Download | SilverStripe 2.4 Module Extension, Themes, and Widgets: Beginner's Guide | In the world of Silverstripe there are few books, but when a book is published, its is well thought out and easy to follow. Philipp Krenn's book is no exception to this rule. I have to admit, that when I first saw the title of this book I got excited as I've been working on developing a couple modules. It was great to finally find some good help and instruction on Modules, and widgets.
While the book says Beginner's Guide on the cover, it really is useful for intermediate and seasoned developers alike. With almost 2 years of Silverstripe development experience, I learned new things all throughout this book. Over all, this is an excellent book for Silverstripe developers from beginning to advanced. The topics are well thought out and uses simple but practical examples that allow one to think outside the box. It also covers fundamentals that are used in Silverstripe that I find myself overlooking now and then. I'm extremely grateful for the chance to read this book and I will be using it as resource and reference in the future.
Download SilverStripe 2.4 Module Extension, Themes, and Widgets: Beginner's Guide Link 1
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment