Ebook Free Download | Scheduling: Theory, Algorithms, and Systems | Pinedo's book is an excellent reference for almost all problems in machine scheduling. The author is very economic with words and yet the explanations are incredibly clear. I use it for a graduate course in Scheduling that I teach. I often find myself referring to it whenever I need to review some particular class of scheduling problems. There is a chapter on metaheuristics that explains how these methods work - this is a bonus given that the book concentrates on theoretically rigorous methods. What I really like is the fact that step-by-step descriptions of many algorithms are provided, which can be used directly to write computer programs. The interested reader will find results related to structures of many scheduling problems. Overall this is a great book for teaching and research reference purposes. I have read two other texts on scheduling and I must say that this is by far the best.
Download Scheduling: Theory, Algorithms, and Systems Link 1
Download Scheduling: Theory, Algorithms, and Systems Link 2
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment