Ebook Free Download | Planetary Systems: Detection, Formation and Habitability of Extrasolar Planets | This book is an excellent introduction to Extra-solar planets. I used it as a good "starting" or "jump-off" text into the area of exoplanets in terms of a research paper I had to write about this subject, i.e., to give me an overview of the subject and to lead me into the published scientific literature. The text is very well-written. There are many helful illustrations, all nicely captioned, and each chapter has a very good bibliography that I very much appreciated in breaking into the scientific papers out there. For a subject still in its infancy, the authors were able to provide a nice break-down of the scientific findings rapidly developing as new exoplanets are being found at an amazing clip. A really nice book and an important contribution to a new and burdgeoning area of science.
Download Planetary Systems: Detection, Formation and Habitability of Extrasolar Planets Link 1
Download Planetary Systems: Detection, Formation and Habitability of Extrasolar Planets Link 2
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment