Ebook Free Download | p-adic Numbers: An Introduction | This is the best introduction-level mathematics textbook I have ever read, and I have read (and own) many. Every theorem and definition is well-motivated, and problems for the reader are interspersed within the text to make sure that every subtle nuance of the exposition is understood. Though introductory, Gouvea manages to incorporate some relatively advanced topics, (as far as undergraduate mathematics goes) such as the Weierstrass Preparation Theorem, local rings, and analysis in C_p. All this and the topic at hand is fascinating to boot. p-adic numbers are perfect for anyone wishing to pick up an amazingly interesting topic not found in most undergraduate or graduate courses. In conclusion, I recommend this book to the set of people interested in p-adic numbers, and its complement.
Download p-adic Numbers: An Introduction Link 1
Download p-adic Numbers: An Introduction Link 2
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment