Ebook Free Download | Oracle 11g Streams Implementer's Guide | I went through the sample chapter of this book at the Packt Publishing site, "N-Way replication" and found it with good technical deepness and detail, so I decided to go for the whole book after wards. I'm greatly surprised because got practically 2 books for one, let me explain: the first 3 chapters provide a foundation on Replication and Oracle Streams, but the Replication part is really good for anyone getting serious about replication, with detailed explanation, proper terminology, a very good implementation methodology proposal, and so on. I've worked with replication for 5 years now on SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle and for instance chapter 2 provided me a complete new framework and refreshed my own method. Chapters 4 and 5 provide a very detailed implementation, a commented walk through on the newest Enterprise Manager windows specific to "Information Movement" that allow you to grasp the basics in one hour if you're in a hurry... however, my suggestion is don't get in that position and buy this book right away and read it cover-to-cover, at the end you'll be at strong-intermediate level, with knowledge to cover all bases, and hungry for getting more advanced on Oracle Streams and replication.
Download Oracle 11g Streams Implementer's Guide Link 1
Download Oracle 11g Streams Implementer's Guide Link 2
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment