Ebook Free Download | Microsoft SharePoint 2010 End User Guide: Business Performance Enhancement | I was trying to learn about SharePoint 2010 and I decided to go with this book to learn about the product. I like this book a lot. There are many books on the market and there's really nothing that you can say about the software that hasn't already been written somewhere BUT this book adds a business focus to the SharePoint functionality.
Most books are either too technical, filled with jargon, or too broad and general in their approach without telling you how to get things done. This is not the case here. It's the extras that the authors put in this book that make it worth your time and money. You get to learn how to actually accomplish real world tasks and you don't need to be a developer to understand and implement it. Using this book, you can get up and running with SharePoint 2010 to tackle your real world business needs.
Download Microsoft SharePoint 2010 End User Guide: Business Performance Enhancement Link 1
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment