Ebook Free Download | Law and Business of the Entertainment Industries, 5th Edition | Besides my day job, I teach entertainment law at the University of Washington. As such I receive lots of free books from publishers who want me to assign them as textbooks. I paid actual money for this one, and I agree with William Wilson's review: this book is an absolutely top-notch overview of a complex field. In particular, the review of music publishing is very helpful. Music publishing is an absolute nightmare of a business and the legal issues can leave you totally lost. This book covers them in a way that makes them as intelligible as possible. The only chapters I'd think are lacking are the ones on video games, but that's a very new field from a legal perspective and actually many of the issues are the same as in other entertainment fields so there are analogies aplenty. Depending on the length of your course, I would seriously consider assigning this textbook.
Download Law and Business of the Entertainment Industries, 5th Edition Link 1
Download Law and Business of the Entertainment Industries, 5th Edition Link 2
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment