Ebook Free Download | Knit 1, Purl 2 in Crochet | When I received this book I was very excited because I always wanted to learn how to crochet but I am an outstanding knitter and just could not get the hang of it. When I first saw this book I thought I would at least try it and see what is involved to crochet and it looks like knitted work. This book is well illustrated BUT I really think the author could of spend more time with pictures. Yes there are some illustration but it will take me a while to figure it out. Maybe some people will be able to pick it up but it will take me a little time to get it down pat.
The author needed to take each topic and show an illustration on how to do it. She is only showing you how to cast on and cast off. I need to have illustration not just words to figure it out. Maybe after I try a little harder I will get it but right now I am not too happy with the book. There are some cute patterns to do (the purse looks great). So if you can crochet and always wanted to learn how to make your project look knitted this is the book.
Download Knit 1, Purl 2 in Crochet Link 1
Download Knit 1, Purl 2 in Crochet Link 2
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment