Ebook Free Download | J. Robert Oppenheimer: Shatterer Of Worlds | For those interested in the history of the atomic bomb, I strongly recommend this book. After reading Richard Rhodes' "The Making of the Atomic Bomb", I was curious to read more about Oppenheimer and this book satisfied that yen. Goodchild's book is relatively thorough and moves quickly. I think his view of Oppenheimer is generally sympathetic and he does a nice job of showing how Oppenheimer managed the a-bomb project and kept abreast of each development in a number of then ground-breaking scientific achievements. And in a People Magazine fashion, the information about the various egos involved also made for interesting reading. This book was written for the layperson. The amount of technical information presented is limited and well-presented. It would have been nice to have just a little more detail on the Oppenheimer trial, but was there was well-done.
Download J. Robert Oppenheimer: Shatterer Of Worlds Link 1
Download J. Robert Oppenheimer: Shatterer Of Worlds Link 2
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment