Ebook Free Download | Head First PMP: A Brain-Friendly Guide to Passing the Project Management Professional Exam | This is the book. I have read 4 different books to study for the PMP (without taking any classes) and this one by FAR is the easiest, simplest, and best book that is out there. The exercises reinforce the concepts in new and different ways (matching, crossword puzzles, short answer, etc). Even when I thought I had to memorize the formulas, I now discover I don't need to because the book explains the concepts in such simple terms that the formulas go together and just "logically" make sense. They explain a lot of terms from both a project manager AND a sponsor's perspective. This is by FAR the greatest book. The concepts are SO simple. I do recommend using PMP Practice Questions Exam Cram 2 or some book with test questions in it to go along with this book only after you have read this book. Even after being through project management in the real world I learned a few things to help me in my current job. Anyway, I rate this a number one must have. I look forward to more books in this series or any other concept out there that I want to learn. outstanding job to o'reilly, the Publisher. I give kudos and more kudos.
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment