Ebook Free Download | Day Trading and Swing Trading the Currency Market: Technical and Fundamental Strategies to Profit from Market Moves | I've taken classes and actively trade the Forex market. Kathy's book contains many trading strategies and a simple example to explain how each strategy works. But like anything in Forex, you need to take the time to examine her strategy and "backtest, backtest, backtest" to see if it works for you. Her philosophy is to be consistent and go for hits, not go for home runs. As the saying goes; pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered. I feel limiting risk is one of the keys to being a successful trader (which Kathy continually stresses); also trading with consistency and knowing why you make the trades you make. There are so many different strategies presented that you have to choose what fits your personal investing sytle. There are not chapters devoted to in depth explanations for any particular strategy, so if you want details you will have to do additional study. The book gave me several profitable strategies that I still use. I would recommend this book as ONE of several. With trading one is always learning.
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment