Ebook Free Download | The crack in the cosmic egg: New constructs of mind and reality | I reread this book after it had inspired me years ago to think in new directions.It still holds up brilliantly.I recently met the author, a fiesty old gentleman ,who apoligized for the followup book to this work he says it was essentially unpoofed and unedited and explained how it got that way.The publisher simply ran with the first rough draft. I was not disapointed I read it at a confused time and had enough prerequisite knowledge to fill in gaps and read between the lines.It worked for me but I would suggest skipping the follow up book for the uninitiated in "New Age" Dogma .This book The Ccrack in the Comic Egg is on my Must read list for those seeking spiritual growth and intellectual stimulation simultaneously.
Download The crack in the cosmic egg: New constructs of mind and reality Link 1
Download The crack in the cosmic egg: New constructs of mind and reality Link 2
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment