Ebook Free Download | Contact with Alien Civilizations: Our Hopes and Fears about Encountering Extraterrestrials | I recommend this excellent tome: Contact with Alien Civilizations: Our Hopes and Fears about Encountering Extraterrestrials, by Michael Michaud. Unlike many other books about the search for extraterrestrial intelligent life, this one does not leap upon a simple, single "explanation" for the apparent loneliness of humanity, but rather lays out some of the scope and range of this wide-open field, showing some of the disputes that have made this such a colorful field in recent years.
I admit being biased a bit. I have worked with the author a few times in trying to make sense of seti, especially the issue of whether Earth civilization should start shouting at the cosmos in order to draw attention to this little planet. This book is among the few places where a reader can get a balanced view of the arguments, hearing all sides and getting a chance to weigh things for yourself.
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment