Ebook Free Download | Business Accounting Basics | I just graduated this June with an MBA- so I've had done lots of accounting in the past for homework and exams and case study projects at school. I just applied for a job that said I had to take an accounting exam so to study I thought I start with this book before I dive back into accounting since it's thinner than my fat textbooks. I sort of knew all this before- like in school I had half memorized where things went in the balance sheet, income statements etc. and what to subtract or add- but after reading this book, I feel like I really really understand everything in a way I never had before. The book is amazing. I understand the basic concepts intuitively now. It made everything very clear and easy. It's a fun read too!
Download Business Accounting Basics Link 1
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment