Ebook Free Download | The Bible of Options Strategies: The Definitive Guide for Practical Trading Strategies | This book is an outstanding resource for both bginners and novices. There are so may examples and strategies that it is clearly a true resource that will be used over and over again. This book has the unique ability of TEACHNG the beginners the risks, rewards, and "How To's" which I wish all the books I have purchased had provided. My copy is now two years old and looks like an old rag because of the references I use it for. If anyone is thinking of trading oprions, this book should be required reading. Don't spend your time looking for a better tool. This one will have 90% of the answers you will need to understand option strategies, terms, and risk reward charting.
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment