Ebook Free Download | Bayesian Methods in Finance | I recommend interested readers to review the table of contents (see "Search inside this book"), and draw their attention to Chapters 7, 9, 13 and 14. I believe that this material would be good to know for a wide audience of finance researchers.
The introductory Chapters 1-5 can be complemented by a good book on Bayesian models and computation - check out Liu's "Monte Carlo strategies.." on the latter, and a lot more - while the portfolio selection problem, including Black-Litterman, is examined at greater length in Meucci's excellent "Risk and asset allocation"; here, Rachev provides a solid, concise introduction. I would have liked a broader model repertoire - outside of the chapters on volatility modeling, you only see the linear regression - but the book is pretty remarkable as it is.
Download Bayesian Methods in Finance Link 1
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment