Ebook Free Download | Bad Science: Quacks, Hacks, and Big Pharma Flacks | Full disclosure: I am an ex-English major who hasn't taken a science class since high school. When I started reading this book (I got my copy when it was released in England), I was scared that I wouldn't be able to follow along. But I was so wrong this book really gets beneath the pseudo-science (and flat out wrong science claims) and explains everything in such a relaxed, simple, and intuitive way, I never had a problem. I learned so much from this, and I had considered myself pretty well informed before I read the book! This should be mandatory reading for anyone who is anti-vaccination, or pro-homeopathy.
Download Bad Science: Quacks, Hacks, and Big Pharma Flacks Link 1
Download Bad Science: Quacks, Hacks, and Big Pharma Flacks Link 2
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment