Ebook Free Download | The 4 Percent Universe: Dark Matter, Dark Energy, and the Race to Discover the Rest of Reality | I first must admit that my days taking physics at university are long behind me. And I found the subject more difficult than chemistry or biology, both of which I finally minored in. But I've retained a life-long interest in the subject, and happily pursue and digest popular science articles on the subject.
The book is written by Richard Panek,a science writer for the popular press. He's written for magazines such as Discover, and he keeps his easy-to-understand writing style here. He highlights many of the scientists involved, how they've made their discoveries, and what they are doing to get to the bottom of the 21st century's greatest cosmology puzzle. Highly recommended. This is a breezy, well-written book that will appeal to those lay persons who have an interest in the the large (galactic and otherwise) structures around us.
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment