Ebook Free Download | Sprawl Costs: Economic Impacts of Unchecked Development | I just heard one of the authors on talk radio out here and must say that I was blown away by the amount of money sprawl costs every year. Just making a list of the items that tap into our tax dollars is staggering: schools, highways, sewers, electricity, water. And if you watch a new housing development going into the desert, this fact is so obvious---much of the bill must be paid by all the rest of us, how else could they afford all those big costs. So I know the argument for sprawl is that if we didn't have it, housing prices would go through the roof. But one sensible point this author made is that with a very limited change in the way we live, would result in a massive savings to our government spending. So I hope people will listen to this message cause it seems to make sense to me. Looking forward to reading the book, and I hope government officials will as well.
Download Sprawl Costs: Economic Impacts of Unchecked Development Link1
Download Sprawl Costs: Economic Impacts of Unchecked Development Link2
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment