Ebook Free Download | Cover Up with Nicky Epstein: Knitted Afghans from her Personal Collection | Hats off to Nicky Epstein - or should I say covers off! This book is phenomenal. I collect knitting books and there are not many amongst the recent onslaught of books that I find add anything to the science and art of knitting. Nicky's books do. All of them in general and this one in particular are fantastic. She has a style and sense of color that is inspiring. Note: not all of the designs are new. I believe that at least one was in an issue of Vogue Knitting in the mid 90's. I do not consider that a minus. It is great to have all of her designs in one place so I don't have to tear up my magazine stash trying to find that one elusive issue.
Download Cover Up with Nicky Epstein: Knitted Afghans from her Personal Collection Link 1
Download Cover Up with Nicky Epstein: Knitted Afghans from her Personal Collection Link 2
ebookfree-download.blogspot.com
{ 0 comments... Views All / Send Comment! }
Post a Comment